Monday, October 29, 2012

Fermentation Update

This pic taken last night shows fermentation progress after ~24hours (48 hours for the hefe).  They are going crazy!

It reminds me of the Buffalo Wild Wings commercial.  Haha, no bratwurst in these brews though.

Again, clockwise from left: Munich Commoner, Matrimony Mild (doesn't seem like I will need the blow-off hose after all, Matrimony Wine, and Steinau Weissbier.  The towels around the carboys help prevent excessive light exposure which apparently stresses active yeast.

4 comments:

  1. HAHA I hadn't seen that commercial... funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it sounds better than the New York Symphony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weissbier and the barleywine appear to be going quite vigorously....looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just admiring those lovely chocolate monogrammed towels.

    ReplyDelete