Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Best Coffee Drip Pot


Well my 27th B-day has come and gone and I don't feel any older. But I had fun celebrating in Fayetteville with Ash et al. Her gift to me this year completely caught me off guard. I was delighted to unwrap a Technivorm Moccamaster Drip Coffee Maker! This coffee maker has been on my radar for years but I never bought one....mainly because I am sometimes too frugal. Anyways, this coffee maker (which is handmade in the Netherlands) is the only coffee maker certified to brew coffee at the right temperature. That's right, your basic 'Mr. Coffee' fails to heat the water to a high enough temperature to extract all the wonderful flavors of coffee. Beside the fact that it brews a great cuppa joe, it just looks cool anyways. A true engineer's coffee maker. I have used it a couple of times so far and I can tell you it makes some great coffee. The next thing I need to buy is a burr grinder so I can control the freshness and consistency of my grind. It will take my Arkansas coffee brewing to the next level. Thanks for the gift, Ash! I love you!








I'm Matt Milliren. I love coffee, and quality. Quality coffee is also really nice. This coffee maker makes quality coffee.



















Checking the brewing progress.















Finished product. Tasty.

1 comment: